« Home | Hello Owner, Get Back To Me!!! » | Greetings from Nicole Clark!!! » | Re: Hello » | MY DEAREST BELOVED » | Investment proposal » | Urgennt Security alert for your account lio119.hah... » | TOP URGENT !Important Notice for lio119.haha@blogg... » | MY DEAREST BELOVED » | TOP URGENT !Important Notice for lio119.haha@blogg... » | You have 3 New pending mails. » 

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 

MY DEAREST BELOVED

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Teresa Pereda, 65 years old, deaf and a widow. I was married to late Engr Keith Howard Pereda ,who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2007 after a brief illness that lasted only five
days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$30 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition. I am looking forward to seeing someone
who can use this money in charitable works. More details will be made known to you upon your response.

May God Bless You.
Mrs. Teresa Pereda

About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...