« Home | Urgennt Security alert for your account lio119.hah... » | TOP URGENT !Important Notice for lio119.haha@blogg... » | MY DEAREST BELOVED » | TOP URGENT !Important Notice for lio119.haha@blogg... » | You have 3 New pending mails. » | 新订单P.O 4501213035 » | Investment proposal » | RE: Google Traffic...!! » | Investment proposal » | CANADIAN FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM » 

Monday, August 19, 2019 

Investment proposal

Attn: Friend,

Please accept my sincere apology if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics.
This is Mr. Meng Hong and I got your address from online directory service and decided to write you.
Please I seek for your consent so I can present you to my Bank Management as(NEXT OF KIN)to my late customer account proceeds value at($7,500,000)(Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), my deceased customer whose relatives my Bank cannot locate to claim his estate.
I look towards investing this proceed together with you on either Real Estate, Farming, Industry, Hotel or any lucrative business venture in your country.
Can we work together as partner for this CLAIM? It's a 50/50 share deal.
This can be perfected without you coming to the Bank, also 100% risk free.
I await your response for further details.

Respectfully submitted
Mr. Meng Hong

About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...