« Home | From Beline Kra » |    https://goo.gl/zCduU5   Email secured by S... » | Donation » | Donation » | Fwd: » |       https://goo.gl/5b9VtN » | Hi https://goo.gl/eLQGXc » | This crypto coin could go up fifty thousand percen... » | I guarantee that this company will quadruple befor... » | You can make more than ten times your principle wi... » 

Thursday, January 24, 2019 

Advertisement On Your Site

Hello,

My name is Aqib Raja.I am the outreach manager here at Globex Writing Services. I think that you'd be a great addition to our inventory.

We are a content marketing agency and we'd be thrilled if you'd allow us to post relevant and non-promotional content on your website.
We would only provide you with unique and high-quality articles that are relevant to your blog and you don't have to include sponsored tags.

Basically, The links would be the do-follow and relevant to your website. No gambling etc.


If this is something you'd be interested in doing,I will pay you through Via Paypal or Payoneer.
I look forward to having a long-term working relationship with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I hope to hear from you soon.


Kind regards,

Aqib Raja

About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...