« Home | Donation » | Fwd: » |       https://goo.gl/5b9VtN » | Hi https://goo.gl/eLQGXc » | This crypto coin could go up fifty thousand percen... » | I guarantee that this company will quadruple befor... » | You can make more than ten times your principle wi... » | good afternoon http://tpssolutions.nl/mgc_cb_e... » | hello » | hi » 

Friday, January 18, 2019 

Donation

 

DONATION FOR less-privileged My beloved in Christ, My name is Mrs. Nina Clara from Kuwait. own a company in Yemen Country in Asia, I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you.  But someone has to be chosen. I am 68 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, I inherited a total sum of $3.150.000.00 million dollars from my late husband, This money is deposited in a reliable bank through my account officer in Bank of africa Dakar senegal; presently this deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. I have informed my Attorney about my decision in WILLING this fund to people all around the world. i have directed Mr Mandes my account officer to transfer your donated amount  of $920,000.00 USD, For charity through you to help in working for Gods well to reach out help to the poor and war victims and so on, Mr mandes will transfer this amount through their Western Union from their bank, All you have to do is to send them your personal details through their email under as stated below via their email contacts under and call him after sending the mail to him so he can start the transfer with your name.

Full names:
Your complete address:
Your age:
Telephone number:
Occupation:

Western Union contacts;
Contact person: Mr. Mandes david lopes

Email: western_union.agent@accountant.com

Telephone: +221771083526

So contact him he is my account officer in bank of africa dakar senegal contact him as soon as possible and when you get all that money please use ONLY $ 500,000.00 (US dollar) for you and your family and USE THE REST OF THIS FUND FOR CHARITY PURPOSE IN THE WAY IT WILL PLEASE HUMANITY.

Your beloved sister in Christ,
Mrs.  Nina Clara.

About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...