« Home | Proposal » | For your kind attention. » | MY DEAREST BELOVED » | Invest in your project and pay 3% per year » | Mgt Proposal » | Confidential Sir/Ma » | Confidential » | Reply Asap » | Confidential » | For your kind attention. » 

Monday, September 23, 2019 

Are you available??

Are you available??

My sincere greetings and my apologies to be rest assured that this is not spam i am Aisha Coulibaly,i am really need your assistant in relocating to your country and transfer of my inheritance into a bank account that you will provide, So that I will come over to your country to continue my education, and you will set up an investment for me as i inherited this amount of money value of $6.5 Million from my father who has died,but before his death he let me know that he have this amount of money in a bank deposited in my name my mother has died when i was a baby,please if ready to assist me from this get back to me and 25% of my inheritance shall be yours. for more details Email me

I am waiting to read from you

Thanks with regards
Miss Aisha coulibaly


About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...