« Home | Thanks For Your Effort So !! / Gracias por tu esfu... » | RE: Purchase inquiry » | RE: Purchase inquiry » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » | Your Estate » | ✉ DEAR lio119.haha UPDATE YOUR MAILBOX TO AVOID TE... » 

Friday, April 19, 2019 

By Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika

By Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika

I am Ms. Isabella Dzsesszika widow who suffers from long illness (cancer), there are funds I have inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Mseswa Dzsesszika, the sum of (US $ 1.5 million) that he has in the bank before his death, I need an honest and God-fearing person who can use these resources for God's work.

I have made this decision because I have no child who inherits this money, and I do not want a situation where this money is used in a godless way. That is why I make that decision and my doctor has confirmed to me that I have less than three weeks to live, knowing that I have chosen a charity or a person who uses this money to support the poor and who Needy in accordance with my instructions.

I want an organization that will use this fund for orphanages, schools and churches, widows, to spread the word and work of God. Please, if you could use these resources for the work of the Lord, please answer me. As soon as I receive your answer, I will give you further instructions on how to meet the requirements of these funds.

Your sister in Christ,

Mrs. Isabella Dzsesszika

About me

  • Written by sasa
  • From Damascus, Syria
  • From Damascus to London via Beirut. Based in and out of the central Damascene hamlet of Saroujah. News and feelings from the streets every day. I'm talking rubbish? Leave a comment. Welcome to the information democracy. See below for info about this site.
My profile

Syria News Wire discussion

Syria News Wire - the most comprehensive source of Syrian news on the web

  • The Syria News Wire now provides news for Cafe-Syria. To find out how to get exclusive Syrian news for your site, click here.

Get Syria News Wire EMAIL UPDATES

  • the important stuff: you can cancel any time, your email address wont be used for anything except Syria News Wire updates - this is an ad-free site
  • Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Syria News Wire...